[nSLUG] Finding linux products and software

Jonathan Anderson jonathan.anderson at ieee.org
Fri Apr 13 11:47:25 ADT 2007

My experience (starting from 6.06) has been that, once a particular critter
(Drake, Eft, Fawn...) is released, package updates taper off dramatically.
The policy for Dapper and Edgy is, I believe, security fixes and data-loss
fixes only.

I run a Ubuntu 6.06 server, and it rarely ever needs updates. The kernel
hasn't changed in forever.

#!/jon

--
Jonathan Anderson