[nSLUG] Finding linux products and software

Jason Kenney jdkenney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:09:56 ADT 2007

Hi,

On 4/12/07, D G Teed <donald.teed at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just wish the talented people who feel inspired to
> forge a new distro would understand what has
> come before them, and then join, enrich and revamp
> the existing mature distros.  They can greatly benefit from
> the time, energy and desires that such people can bring to this.
>
> --Donald

That is an excellent point. I would also like to add that I think the
world missed a great opportunity for mankind when the talented
founders of Google decided to forge their own new company, instead of
joining the existing mature businesses of Microsoft, HP or Sun.

Jason

!DSPAM:461ed86570417184296302!