[nSLUG] Finding linux products and software

Jason Kenney jdkenney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:04:05 ADT 2007

> Er ...  I didn't hear Donald say "... to maintain systems that haven't had
> a major upgrade in 3 to 5 years".  Are you saying that after 5 years I
> should dump all my old hardware and start fresh?
>
> Ben

No, my point was just that you should anticipate your need, and choose
accordingly. And if someone is having problems with things that were
easily anticipated, he chose poorly (I love that quote from the third
Indian Jones movie!). So in summary: choose wisely and avoid a grisly
death from the instant aging of a thousand years.

Jason

!DSPAM:461e82a749313155318322!