[nSLUG] On irrelevant linux questions and taking things seriously

Jonathan Anderson jonathan.anderson at ieee.org
Thu Apr 12 09:54:11 ADT 2007

On April 11, 2007, Michael Gillie wrote:
> AND I succeeded, a sense of pride on something so simple to some might be
> silly, but to me, this was a REALLY BIG issue... Next is my ATI Mobility
> Radeon X1400, lol.

I have a Mobility Radeon X1400... Ubuntu includes the drivers (aptitude
install xorg-driver-fglrx), but if your distro doesn't have them, you can
download said drivers direct from ATI.

Beware, though: recent versions of the ATI drivers have ruined my ability to
recover from Suspend-to-RAM.

#!/jon
--
Jonathan Anderson