[nSLUG] On irrelevant linux questions and taking things seriously

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Wed Apr 11 23:17:19 ADT 2007

> the States before coming back to a site hosted on Eastlink, and vice
> versa.
> Really, something hosted in Montreal is probably as location neutral and
> close to the east coast as you are going to get.

 Actually there is a hosting / colo company here in Halifax that has
connections to 6 providers, including both of those.
I don't want this to sound like some shameless plug since I work there
but we have connections to : Aliant, Allstream,
Sprint/Rogers, Telus, Worldcom/MCI, and  Eastlink. so you don't have to
look outside the province for a well connected local
colo location :)

!DSPAM:461d965c237612012914940!