[nSLUG] On irrelevant linux questions and taking things seriously

jeff white ninjajeff at eastlink.ca
Wed Apr 11 18:59:58 ADT 2007

 if you're not satisfied with any distribution of linux why not build your
own? there used to be a site called linuxfromscratch that helped you do so
if you were so inclined. at the time it first came around it was a great way
to learn more about linux if you weren't a kernel developer or some sort of
programmer, in my opinion. i'm sure it still is a great way for people to
learn more about it.
a quick google for lfs shows that the site is still up.