[nSLUG] On irrelevant linux questions and taking things seriously

David Payne dapayne12 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:25:49 ADT 2007

I believe it there was one called Linux ISO.  A long time ago I
installed a lot of different distributions, and I found Linux ISO very
handy because I only went to one website to do it.  Right now I do not
think that I would use such a site because I just go right to the
source at Ubuntu or Debian to get the stuff.

David Payne