[nSLUG] linux questions

Ian Campbell ian at slu.ms
Tue Apr 10 17:30:12 ADT 2007

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 03:35:36PM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:20:24 -0300
> "D G Teed" <donald.teed at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I agree with Ben.  In addition, I question the validity of publicly posted
> > responding on the nslug mailing list.
> >
> > Only one person wants to know your answers.
>
> Tch, tch.  Such a cynic.  So killfile the thread.  I've enjoyed reading
> some of the responses, and not to stroke my ego, either.

I agree.

I find it interesting how it seems mostly split between Slack and
Debian/Debian derivatives. I'm surprised there aren't more RH-based
users. If there was a store that supported open source software in
Nova Scotia, that would be interesting to know too, as a resource to
point other people at. Someone else might know about one I don't.

Since the list is archived, the responses are accessible both to
future list members and via Google (or whatever) -- just because
they're not valuable to you doesn't mean they aren't valuable to
anyone else.

I for one would rather see replies to the list than to him
specifically, as long as they're on-topic.