[nSLUG] linux questions

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:20:24 ADT 2007

I agree with Ben.  In addition, I question the validity of publicly posted
responding
on the nslug mailing list.

Only one person wants to know your answers.

If you answer these publicly, there is a greater chance this is just a forum
brag and exaggerate on one's Open Source Fortitude, and
Champion Linux Distro.  Enough already.

--Donald

On 4/10/07, Ben Armstrong <synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:

> A comment on the statistical validity of polling a Linux user group to
> find
> out about Linux users at large:
>
> Take care that you do not read too much into the results, for LUGs attract
> only particular kinds of users.  If you talk to a skewed audience, you're
> going to get skewed results.
>
> Ben
> --
> ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
> \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org
>   `          [ gpg 395C F3A4 35D3 D247 1387 2D9E 5A94 F3CA 0B27 13C8 ]
>              [ pgp 7F DA 09 4B BA 2C 0D E0 1B B1 31 ED C6 A9 39 4F ]

!DSPAM:461bd569116551922718836!