[nSLUG] linux questions

Michael Gillie mikegpc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:54:53 ADT 2007

Thank you for answering me questions. I agree that Windows is taking
too much away from the little guy who uses Linux. The "point and
click" mentality gets in the way with a lot of ppl, and High Schools
aren't teaching students to think "outside the box." It's a real
headache that i can't find Linux in the school. I have found Macs a
pain in the rear end. The Mac ads truly dis PC's. As much as i like
Windows, Vista is a poor excuse, and MANY other Windows OS's meet the
same level. Anyway... Before i rant any more, i'll just shut my face
:p. I need Windows day-to-day, and if i could get my Wireless card
working in Linux, i'd be on linux 100% with Windows in an emulation
software.

Have a great Day,

Michael