[nSLUG] linux questions

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 10 04:58:00 ADT 2007

> Slackware 11.0 and Dropline Gnome
>   been using them since i think it was 3.x (kernel 2.0.29)
> 	I forgot the version.. haha my age is finally catching up to me.
> 	I think it was 3.2 or 3.4 ... hmm gonna have to fine out now..
> 	the CD's are here somewhere.. :P

I remember now, it was 3.1 (2.0.27) which I got from my friend, and 3.2
was the first one I bought at the computer show.  So I helped him
upgrade to 2.0.29. :) I tried others, but still came back to slack. :)

Glad to see the Canadian beer didn't kill all my old brain cells.  hehe
I think they've been conditioned over the years... and have learned to
adjust.  :)   Before moving to Canada, I only drank a cup of coffee once
every year or so.  Now I have my daily intravenous tap hooked up at my
desk. :P

Why aren't there many computer shows in Halifax?
Or did I miss some ads?

Rich

!DSPAM:461b438622981160515687!