[nSLUG] alsa

Ashley George ash at george.ca
Tue Sep 12 23:53:55 ADT 2006

Hi Ryan,

You may get more success if you ask this on the alsa-user mailing list
and provide any relevant error output in your email.  Good luck.. :)

In the meantime, have you tried restarting your computer?  Or is it a
persistent problem?  Perhaps the volume level is too high: try running
alsamixer and adjusting volume levels.  However, if it is a different
kind of clicking, you might need the help of the alsa-user mailing
list... there is usually someone who will respond soon if you tell them
a lot of detail about your kernel, ALSA version and error messages.

Cheers,

Ashley