[nSLUG] Wow, it works!

Doug Kampen dougkampen at eastlink.ca
Sat Sep 9 22:56:57 ADT 2006

Hi everyone...I'll tell ya, I was major worried that it would be more
than I could do to get this thing installed. Linux has come a long long
way since slackware 1.1 ;)
I dl'd the PCLinuxos and burnt it to CD. Ran it as live cd for a few
days and everything seemed to work. Yesterday morning I took the plunge
and clicked on the install to hd...I resized my partition, created new
ones, formated them and ran the install...it all worked...the first
time! I have my mail set up here, my msn (kopete) and firefox..of
course. I'm listening to my fav radio station from England seeing as I
have this great steaming software that came for free!
Just wanted to thank everyone for their input.
Wish I could be of some help to others but I'll hang around an who knows
I might stumble on something that'll help...oh if anyone wants a copy of
the cd up here in Pictou County, just let me know and I'll meet ya with one.
Doug

!DSPAM:450354e4162561724720182!