[nSLUG] installing cinelerra on em64t Debian etch

Herb htheriault at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 10:10:23 ADT 2006

Forgot to mention it does have a seperately maintained repository, the
details can be found here. There doesn't appear to be any 64 bit
binaries though:

http://ftconsult.taxnetusa.com/twiki/bin/view/Cinelerra/Debian

I had tried using that first but it was dependant on library versions
that I couldn't seem to nail down, so I compiled it from cvs.

There's a note a the bottom of the page that actually suggests running
alien on the appropriate rpm and installing that. Never tried it
though.

-Herb

--
--------