[nSLUG] debian 3.1 r3-i386

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 9 01:32:32 ADT 2006

Hi all!
Ok! So I installed Debian (debian-31r3-i386)and figured out PCLos /etc/lilo.conf ( Thanks to our lovely Teacher which I miss already ).
Knowing that I had a minimum install (only 2 CDs ) I installed kde but I now have a problem with a "klaptopdaemon_3.3.2-1_i386.deb)" whenever I try to update or upgrade or install even Gnome.
I don't have a laptop. I'm running a tower. How could that be fixed and what else do I need to get a GUI?
Thanks in advance!
Rejean

All new Yahoo! Mail

!DSPAM:450243e2119776331519079!