[nSLUG] which linux??

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 7 22:11:49 ADT 2006

Doug Kampen <dougkampen at eastlink.ca> wrote:              Hi all,
  New here, use to use linux when working with the military in the weather office in Halifax dockyard…It has been a while but am getting worried about my computer being hacked, I have all my banking info and my online business info and accounts on this pc. I’m currently running winxp (came with the system) and want to keep it for the kids when they are here on the weekends. I have a copy of Norton Partition Magic (full retail copy) so can cut up the hd as much as I want…within reason…I have about 60 gig free space right now…
  SO back to my question…which linux do I use? A commercial copy or a free one? Where do I get it? I’ve been trying to dl a copy but it’s taking 3 days so far and only have the first 3 disk iso’s.
  Help! ;)
  Doug

!DSPAM:450088f546771348194284!
Oh! I forgot to mention this link [url=http://www.distrowatch.cz/]distrowatch[/url]