[nSLUG] which linux??

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 7 22:08:21 ADT 2006

Doug Kampen <dougkampen at eastlink.ca> wrote: Ok, wow...didn't know there were so many distros out there! I have bigddaddy
on cd now and it works with everything except my webcam...go figure...I'm
going to try a few more before I decide and repartition my hd. How much
space do you need now?? 40 gig enough?
Thank you all for you input. I never realized there were so many out there
running "non standard" OS's.
On another topic...anybody know a guy named Cam Kelly? He got me started in
all this long ago, just wondering if he's still kicking around these
groups..
Thanks Again
Doug