[nSLUG] which linux??

Doug Kampen dougkampen at eastlink.ca
Thu Sep 7 21:26:59 ADT 2006

Ok, wow...didn't know there were so many distros out there! I have bigddaddy
on cd now and it works with everything except my webcam...go figure...I'm
going to try a few more before I decide and repartition my hd. How much
space do you need now?? 40 gig enough?
Thank you all for you input. I never realized there were so many out there
running "non standard" OS's.
On another topic...anybody know a guy named Cam Kelly? He got me started in
all this long ago, just wondering if he's still kicking around these
groups..
Thanks Again
Doug