[nSLUG] which linux??

Rick Burdon burdonrc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 20:04:41 ADT 2006

I have found that Suse 10.1 is as advanced as it gets in the linux world. If
you download the dvd ISO from opensuse.org you'll have a package that
installs nearly everything you'll need.  Flash is all ready in Firefox,
Arcobat reader is there.  A couple of tweeks and you can play dvd movies.
Imho as a desktop PC, it's #1.  It's very up to date for hardware, supports
A64 and other platforms.  You can also download the cd images as well

Rick

--
Thanks

Rick Burdon