[nSLUG] Dynamic DNS server

Tim timothy at fabrysociety.org
Sat Sep 2 08:29:59 ADT 2006

Not really. I have BIND installed and it's authoritive for it's domain names (of
course). What I'd like to be able to do is have a client out there on a
Sympatico or Eastlink Dynamic IP, and setup a DNS name on one of the domains I
control that would follow and IP changes (the same could be done with dialup of
course). Currently I manually change it when an Eastlink IP changes, but that's
difficult to do if there is no one on the other end you let you know what the
IP is.

Tim