[nSLUG] Auto-replication of files to web server

Miles Thompson miles at allnovascotia.com
Sun Oct 22 10:07:58 ADT 2006

Thank-you everyone for your thoughts and suggestions.

The question arose during one of those "parking lot" discussions; the
fellow's complaint was how his Windows 2003 Small Business Server and
Sharepoint were supposed to do all this wonderful stuff, but he'd had no
luck configuring it. That piqued my interest and I began thinking about a
"Linux way".

Cheers - Miles