[nSLUG] free goods

Jim Haliburton jim at on-site.ns.ca
Tue Nov 21 13:20:04 AST 2006

Yes Jim is clearing out stuff.

I have for free 2 cases.  These are AT style full height cases designed
for rack mounting.  They have a filter equipped front panel on one front
half and a door on the other to cover the drive bays.  There is a narrow
centre panel with indicator lights, a reset switch and a rocker type
power switch.  The side brackets to mount to a rack are built in.

The case will accept either an AT or ATX power supply in the back.  These
are new unused old stock.  Judicious cutting at the back would allow the
use of an ATX board.

As I said they are free.

I will drop them off to anyone in peninsular Halifax or Dartmouth center
area.  I will meet at a convenient spot someone who might wish to drive
in to town for these.  I would like to get rid of these ASAP.

Call my cell anytime up to 10:00pm.  Call rather than e-mailing as I may
not get back to my e-mail until Wed sometime.

First come first serve.

I just would feel bad chucking these in the trash without offering them
up to someone who could use them.

Call 499-5250 to arrange for these.

Thanks

Jim H

James A. Haliburton
On-Site Computer Services of Halifax
Suite 100, 25 Walton Drive
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada     B3N 1X6
Office/ Cell           : (902)499-5250
Home/After Hours : (902)477-8342
e-mail      : jim at on-site.ns.ca

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office attachments.

!DSPAM:456362e4138781636331344!