[nSLUG] Book recommendation?

Jeff Warnica jeff at coherentnetworksolutions.com
Mon May 29 17:19:36 ADT 2006

An online Safari 5 slot bookshelf is $10us/month. In addition to
O'Reilly stuff, of course, it includes tech books from other publishers
as well including Addison-Wesley, Sams, Que, and more then a few vendors
self published titles; Cisco, Adobe, HP, Sun.

Myself, I just need to con/vince 4 coworkers and I think Ill be getting
a corporate account...