[nSLUG] Book recommendation?

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Mon May 29 09:45:08 ADT 2006

Hi,

I don't think you can look to finding shortcuts in
troubleshooting.  The best approach is to learn how
Linux works, and then when unique situations arise,
which they always will, you are equipped with knowledge
and can design your own troubleshooting.

O'Reilly books offer succinct coverage and
are often better than other press brands.
If the problems you have to troubleshoot are
network based, Linux Network Administrators Guide
mentioned by J. Paul is likely a good match.