[nSLUG] Book recommendation?

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Fri May 26 20:55:29 ADT 2006

Depends on what you are supporting. Servers or Networking
hardware/protocols.

Most books only show how to install and configure Linux and services.
Some are based on security.  If you are looking for hacks as in what can
break to prevent, maybe Hacking exposed may help. But its more Windows
based.  Firewall and security may help as well.

If its networking issues, probably TCP/IP or Net Admin  by orielly can
help. If its Cisco related, many of the Cisco books have some help, but
again, based on configuration.  Sometimes you can work out a problem by
walking thru the configuration steps.

Otherwise, Google and usenet (Google Groups/DejaNews) can be your best
friend. Also, sending a letter to this group can help as well.

Regards,
Rich

--
Rich <budman85 at eastlink.ca>