[nSLUG] smartctl -a

Havea Notherpuff haveanotherpuff at gmail.com
Mon May 22 19:34:47 ADT 2006

This is after  reboot and -t short, the reason I ask about the drive is that
my dvd burner will only burn at super slow speeds so I figure it might be
hard -drive,but maybe the dma is not enabled on it,(how do i check that)? I
am using mepis 6 beta 3 on a duron 1200 with gig of memory ddr,the burner
is  a phillips(not sure about model).