[nSLUG] most secure BB is?

Bradley Hazelton bradley at bradnet.net
Mon Mar 27 11:49:48 AST 2006

Hi there Donald,

Simple Machines and phpBB both keep current with exploits, and are free.
Invison Power Boards should be more secure since it is a commercial
product (but I don't know for sure).

I use a phpBB and SMF forum and haven't seen any problems arise, but the
admins keep them up to date. I like the admin area of SMF.

Whatever was used for the Acadia frosh board in 2004 was horrible :P