[nSLUG] Tnx Re: SCSI novice, hardware qry

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Tue Mar 21 14:49:57 AST 2006

My son showed up with a Santa bag of stuff, including another scanner
and a snarl of SCSI things.  So I've resolved the problem by upgrading
from Risibly Old to merely Old hardware. I now have a working Scanner.

Thanks, all, for the pointers on SCSI.  I'm still a SCSI novice so
they get filed for when I hit a wall again.

- Mike

                                                           /V\

!DSPAM:4420493d295251371575681!