[nSLUG] Coming to Halifax

Oliver Doepner o.doepner at web.de
Fri Mar 17 07:10:19 AST 2006

Hi there,

my name is Oliver Doepner and I'm going to live in Halifax from May
until October 2006. I usually live in Germany at but I'm going to visit
my Canadian girlfriend in Halifax and live with her for 5 months.

I am a GNU/Linux enthusiast (mostly Debian and Kubuntu) but I also work
as a Java Software Developer at www.iku-ag.de. I'm interested in what's
going on in Halifax in terms of Open Source / Free Software and I'd be
happy to meet the local LUG members and have some chats. :)

I came across the NSLUG site and thought the mailing list might be good
starting point.

Maybe you could give me some idea of how things are run and done in your
group and how to get involved.

Some information about me can be found here:
http://www.oliver-doepner.de/about.html

cu
Oliver

--