[nSLUG] install fests (was (no subject))

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa at acm.org
Wed Mar 15 22:26:25 AST 2006

There is one planned for June 3rd (Sat.), directly following CEOS'06,
which will be on June 1 and 2. It will be held in the CS Building at Dal,
possibly followed by on-site bar service in the evening. In the past, I
attended installfest just for the social aspects of it. It's great.

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON, Canada, L2S 3A1
Office: MC J215
Tel:    +1(905)688-5550 ext. 5243
Fax:    +1(905)688-3255
Email:  taa at acm.org