[nSLUG] install fests (was (no subject))

Jonathan Freedman rewt at eghetto.ca
Wed Mar 15 22:03:34 AST 2006

Hello

The Install fests that I have been to (three of them spanning many
years) have always been friendly. It is a good place to bring a
challenge be it a tricky part of a install for someone who is just
starting out on Linux or converting your Roomba to run on Linux.

There should be more of them.

Cheers

Jonathan