[nSLUG] Re: X over GL

Stephen Gregory nslug at kernelpanic.ca
Mon Mar 13 17:53:16 AST 2006

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 01:13:55PM -0800, Michael Wheadon wrote:

>  I have been playing with KororaA live CD all day that
> features XGL server. The eye candy is great; but the
> speed of it is unreal! Fast and very cool.

Be sure to read the keyboard shortcuts text file that is on the gnome
desktop. And F12 (undocumented) does an expose like feature.

While the eye candy is cute I think that it would become very annoying
if you were trying to get real work done. I am also annoyed by the
increased user hostility in Gnome v2.12.

>  I have the ISO for those without high speed.

For those with high speed the torrent is fast

    http://linuxtracker.org/torrents-details.php?id=1604

additional hardware requirements can be found at:
http://getkororaa.com/

--
sg

!DSPAM:4415e9cf232991864915679!