[nSLUG] Re: X over GL

Michael Wheadon mikeat10500 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 17:13:55 AST 2006

Dear NSlugs
 I have been playing with KororaA live CD all day that
features XGL server. The eye candy is great; but the
speed of it is unreal! Fast and very cool.
 If your desktop machine at home sports a modren ATI
or NVidia card, it is worth the download and reboot,
just to see the desktop graphics run in hardware
 via XGL with wild eye candy at full speed!
 My test was run on a 2GHZ AMD(old Barton) with 512MB
ram and a GeForce FX5200.
P.S.
 I have the ISO for those without high speed.

Mike Wheadon B-3715,HEMP#1
Higher Expectations for Modern Parachutists.