[nSLUG] RAID on USB flash disks

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 18:04:46 AST 2006

Looking at my inbox subject lines I  thought of a weird idea.
Has anyone tried setting up RAID on a set of USB key
flash disks? I don't know why one would, but often if something
is possible, then someone has tried it...

Perhaps it could be a secure way to transport data - give
the data to 3 agents with a RAID 5 configuration, send them
on different flights, etc.

Another weird idea I had once was to reproduce the
painting of the Mona Lisa using BGCOLOR on 1x1
pixel table cells in HTML.  It would likely crash most browsers.

--Donald

!DSPAM:44149aff172881391249766!