[nSLUG] Anyone have a set of Fedora C4 CD's...

David Potter dlpotter at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 11 08:36:22 AST 2006

Hi Matt/Everyone

Thanks for the replies... I've got a set and I'm away. It's good to know
that disks are available... my limit this time was disk space (deleting
images before testing them would almost certainly mean the last image
would fail for some reason in the middle of the upgrade... ;-) but some
people are on slow connections.

Regards,

David Potter

mattmcshane at accesscable.net wrote:

>I have them plus many other distro's you can have them, I don't need them. I must have downloaded more than a half a dozen distros in the last month or so. I live in dartmouth, if you'd like them. I also have purchased box editions of a couple of other distros, if you'd like to get a copy of them as well.
>
>Matt McShane
>463-7111

!DSPAM:4412c44f86299465788227!