[nSLUG] Rails and mysql

Chris Jordan cjordan at cs.dal.ca
Fri Mar 10 12:18:53 AST 2006

It isn't confusing. It's coding goodness!

Think of it this way. When you have a instance of the model Member,
you only have one member. The table contains Members, lots of
individual members.

Don't knock it until you try it. Dal-ACM should be running a tute /
workshop soon again... whenever I got off my ass.

Chris