[nSLUG] multisession discs by cdrecord

Gordon Jones gordonrjones at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:43:17 AST 2006

linux does usually start at zero ,I would give it a try!

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 15:07, greg.hamilton at ns.sympatico.ca wrote:
I'm on a 'doze PC at work, so I cannot check right away, but is it possible
 that if you want to reference the second session you need to use session=1
 and not session=2?

Perhaps the instances start numbering at 0.

Just a thought.

Best regards,

Greg