[nSLUG] overview DB and inn

Scott Walker crimson at unspeakable.org
Tue Mar 7 11:06:38 AST 2006

Ok So Spend $35 bucks and pick up a 8G SCSI Drive. It's not rocket
science. Or come to my house, I got a stack of 30 8G scsi (Seagate
mostly) a handfull of 50G SCA, and a couple 73G 80pin SCA.

So before you give me a lesson in SCSI vs IDE If your fighting with a 8G
drive that's not cutting it anymore. Isn't it a waste of time trying to
make it work? Why not spend a little money and fix the problem instead
of band aiding. What I'm really sick of DOP is SA's trying to band-aid
without fixing the solution the proper way.