[nSLUG] overview DB and inn

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 21:49:34 AST 2006

Well, it is worth time researching if the
increase doesn't fix the problem of
an infinitely growing overview.  I read a comment
by one inn user that their ovdb grew to 70GB.
Likewise buying RAM doesn't fix a
memory leak - it just buys some time.

Anyway, the lack of service level
solutions confirms what I suspected and we
will likely add disk.

Thanks...

--Donald

On 3/6/06, Scott Walker <crimson at unspeakable.org> wrote: