[nslug]Problem booting Redhat AS2.1 server

Kevin MacDonald kmacdonald at herald.ca
Fri Jun 30 17:24:23 ADT 2006

To hell with inadvisable, Is there a way too do it :) I know it will mount and I know a fsck -f shows it as being good.....so I'm wondering also if the boot up does a fsck -f or some other file check that differs from fsck -f?
I'm in the process of switching over this server to another, but I'm just curious to know if you can stop the OS from doing a fs check, especially in a situation like this. Commenting it out of the fstab doesn't seem to make a difference.

Thanks,

Kevin