[nslug]Problem booting Redhat AS2.1 server

Kevin MacDonald kmacdonald at herald.ca
Wed Jun 28 15:10:01 ADT 2006

Yeah that was the first thing I tried after the second boot. Still shows it okay. It finally did boot, and I didn't get a chance to watch the boot process so I don't really know what it said during this boot. I don't have much confidence in booting it again to find out :)
Weird thing is I had booted it about a dozen times until finally came up. Ran into this about a year ago with this server and it's been up since the other day, so I'm pretty sure if I boot again....which I will have to very soon.... I'll be *&*&&^%^% again.
Can you set any flags to bybass filesystem checks at boot?

Thanks,

kevin