[nSLUG] Re: Moving to Halifax

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Sat Jun 10 13:22:19 ADT 2006

jeff white wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Spencer" <mspencer at tallships.ca>

I moved back from Munich area 2 years ago after 20 years. Any Unix I
learnt, I taught myself or leaned through night school courses at the
local high school (VHS) there.  I was never in the IT branch, sold
fishing and hunting trips, very hi tech eh.

To drive to Halifax would be about a 5 hour return trip. it would have
to be really good coffee and cake. :)

A once a year meeting would be nice though, just to see the faces
connected to those fingers.

--

J. Paul Bissonnette
http://canadian-dream.com