[nSLUG] Moving to Halifax

Oliver Doepner o.doepner at web.de
Fri Jun 9 14:44:13 ADT 2006

Hi Dalin,

first of all welcome in Halifax! I have only recently come here, too. I
live with my Canadian girlfriend now and will stay at least until
October. I'm German and have been working for a Linux/Java shop in the
last few years.

I sent a similar email to the list introducing myself just like you did.
I also asked about meetings and was told that there are sometimes
installfests.

Just a week ago I met a couple of nsLUG guys at the CEOS (Conference on
Engaging in Open Source) at Dalhousie University here in Halifax.

There was an installfest and geek beer last Friday night as part of the
conference. Unfortunately I couldn't be there at Friday night but I
guess the others had a good time. :)

I thought of going to a pub sometime and have a chat. Anyone interested?

cu
Oliver

--
http://www.oliver-doepner.de/