[nSLUG] unix + subversion - setup issues

Stephanie Mayfield stephanie.m.mayfield at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:06:17 ADT 2006

Well on a lark I decided to try to install a repository where the rest of
the web stuff was hiding instead of off in a different area.  Worked just
lovely.  Not exactly sure why that would matter, but apparently it does.  So
I've moved the whole repository and it's humming along nicely.

One suggestion to anyone thinking of installing subversion, save yourself
the headache and start with the FSFS database backend right off the bat.
BDB is a little too fragile for my liking.

Thanks all for the suggestions!
Steph

!DSPAM:4485a7fb16842134221907!