[nSLUG] unix + subversion - setup issues

gnwiii at gmail.com gnwiii at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:55:41 ADT 2006

On 6/5/06, Rich <budman85 at eastlink.ca> wrote:

> I haven't worked with subversion, our company uses Continuus and now
> Perforce.  This looks good for an open source version.  I'm gonna check
> it out.

TeX Live, the long-standing compilation of everything for TeX, moved from
Perforce to Subversion.  The big complaint has been poor performance for
checking in/out via internet, but TL is big and some of the maintainers are
using older laptops (and very few run Win32).  I don't think they carried over
all the revision history, just started from a current snapshot of the
old repository.

Head of St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia

!DSPAM:4485977714061854156746!