[nSLUG] Re: Double count with Mozilla & Firefox

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Sat Jun 3 09:11:54 ADT 2006

Gordon Jones wrote:

> J. Paul Bissonnette wrote:

> I noticed when at your site using windows it did the same as you
> said,but I also noticed every time I refreshed the page a new photo
> would come up,so it might be possible that when the photo changed on
> your page that the counter read it as a page change also.Just food for
> thought!

As I wrote to Donald Teed  I think that was the problem. Removing the
call to the function to rotate the pictures, saved the page, tryed it a
few time. It worked as it shoud. I reinserted the call to the fuction
and it works. The why or what of it is beyond me.

It important thing is that we get enough signature on the petition to
force the new government into action. the old one was dead from the ears up.

--

J. Paul Bissonnette
http://gasperauxlake.ns.ca

!DSPAM:44817c8d142546990920623!