[nSLUG] Re: Double count with Mozilla & Firefox

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:46:17 ADT 2006

I don't understand how a php script could behave differently
based on the browser.  PHP runs on the server so it should
always be the same output.  I'd think javascript, frames
SSI, or something along that line would be more likely
to be involved when there is a change that goes
along with what client a user has.

I'm sure there is more than one sample of
counter code you can find.

--Donald