[nSLUG] No CPU use stat from ps running bind in chroot

Crawford, Andrew (IT) Andrew.Crawford at morganstanley.com
Tue Jul 25 11:53:02 ADT 2006

Try stracing the ps in the chroot environment and note any file accesses. Other than that, I wonder if there's a difference in your chrooted execution environment in terms of libraries etc. In any case comparing all file opens in strace in regular vs chroot should shed light.

Cheers,

Andrew Crawford