[nSLUG] Looking for System Admin services....

Steve Oliver steve.oliver at landlordit.com
Thu Jul 6 09:49:16 ADT 2006

Hi David
My name is Steve Oliver (LandlordIT account manager).

Perhaps we could have a talk and discuss your requirements.  We are a
very flexible company and are willing to work with your customers as
little or a much as they require.

My direct phone line here at the data center is 482-1178.  Give me a
call anytime.

Regards

Steve Oliver
LandlordIT