[nSLUG] Looking for System Admin services....

David Potter dlpotter at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 6 10:19:52 ADT 2006

For the last few years I've been providing system admin for a
small/medium professional company in Halifax. There is new emphasis on
the web server/services which will bring a requirement for increased
security that I don't have the experience or time to provide.

To this point I've only been devoting a few hours a week to admin and
it's unlikely this would turn into a career but I'd be happy to speak to
anyone who be interested in adding another client to their list.

David Potter

!DSPAM:44ad002c285522013513222!